Monday, November 19, 2012

Shameless Self-Promotion Time (Iowa)

One last time. (HT: Mike DeSimone)

It's the Senior Day edition of Shameless Self-Promotion. I cannot believe that we have only one regular season game left. Where has the time gone?

  • As usual, I wrote about the smashing victory against the Iowa Hawkeyes over at Maize n Brew. After Iowa had some offensive success early on, the Wolverines simply outran the Hawkeyes, literally and figuratively, all afternoon. And so, here we are, sitting at 8-3 with a trip to Columbus against an undefeated Ohio State team coming up on Saturday. With that sentence, I think I might have just unknowingly transported myself to the world of college football circa 1993-96. How about that American Online, eh? Pretty nifty if I do say so myself. In any case, all this frivolous chatter translates into one short, penetrating phrase: Beat Ohio

No comments:

Post a Comment