Friday, May 13, 2011

Programming Notes

So Blogger freaked out yesterday and everything put up--including comments--since yesterday's early hours was removed until now (the most recent post is back up now)...as more posts start to go up, I might consider moving this somewhere else, but that probably won't be in the near future.

Content will continue to pop up here and there, but starting next Friday I'll be doing a weekly feature where I'll go back to and look at old games and see what I can remember of them, then probably just nostalgically talk about them some. It will probably be something similar to this, and will be a nice way to head into the weekend thinking about winning instead of how we'll fare with an offense that will probably be worse than last year's and a defense that will be better but still probably not great. Anyway, I'll cover both wins and losses as long as they're memorable in some way. I'll take suggestions, but for next week I'll be taking a look at the 2002 Washington game.

No comments:

Post a Comment