Thursday, October 4, 2012

Shameless Self-Promotion Time (Purdue Preview)

This happened last year before the Purdue game, which was neat. No, really, it was, Grumbles McGee. 

It seems like I never really write any interesting things here anymore, which is unfortunate. I hope to be able to have the time to write some blank verse freestyling type stuff here, but with school and whatnot, that might not be in the cards. However, I have been writing things elsewhere, as you will see below:

  • I wrote this week's preview for the Purdue game over at Maize n Brew after getting called from the bullpen by Zach. It'll be interesting to see what everyone else says, but I have a feeling that my overall gut feeling/prediction will fall on the extremely pessimistic side of this week's previewing spectrum. I don't know. I think we win, but it will be ugly and close and unsatisfying. There's a chance we lose, too, I think. So, please win guys. PLEASE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment