Saturday, December 31, 2011

They Come And They Go, Hobbs


"It's really hard to put into words truly what this season meant and truly what we've been through because, frankly, I don't think there's many people in this room -- in the country -- that understand."


"Unless you've been a fifth-year senior here, you don't know. You didn't live it, you didn't feel it, you didn't see the pain, you didn't hear the anguish, you didn't hear the hate. There was a time we got booed by you guys, and that hurts."

"But the reality is, this is Michigan. We come back, and we never stop. We're a team that recovers, we're at team that continues and there's nothing that can stop Michigan -- absolutely nothing in the world.







"There's no defense, there's no offense, there's no other team, no Ohio State, no Michigan State -- there's no other team in the country that can stop us, and that's why I came here to Michigan.




"Most of all, I want to thank these guys -- both sides of me. They are Michigan men. This is the reason I came here. I wanted to share a stage with you guys, and I'm glad I did."

No comments:

Post a Comment