Friday, September 28, 2012

Shameless Self-Promotion Time (The Wide Receivers)


It's the bye week. I'm bored. Michigan is off this week and we all have a gaping hole in our lives that must be filled by retrospective stuff. Warning: I may talk some Northwestern football/other pro teams that I root for kind of soon just because I feel like it. So, there's that. ANYWAY, onward to this week's second helping of self-promotion. Like Denard, I am breaking all sorts of records here (Good Denard, not Bad Denard).

  • I said some things about the wide receivers over at Maize n Brew from the Alabama game through whatever the Notre Dame game was. Some of it was good, some of it was hopeful, some of it was in between. I'll probably be posting at least one other position review over there in the coming days, so head over there and check it out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment